Thursday, January 12, 2012

Cheerleading

   To me cheerleading has been something I've always done. When I was seven years old my parents started signing up me for any sport I was old enough to join. Cheerleading was the only one that has stuck. It has been 9 years and I'm in the middle of my 14th season.

It has always been really fun for me. I used to be really shy, I think part of the reason I'm not anymore is cheer. I would be in front of the crowd doing dances and cheers. I loved it. Then I started stunting, I loved that even more. Flying has always been really fun, even with how stressful and scary it can be.

I started doing competitive cheer in seventh grade, it is now my favorite type of cheer. It's all stunting and tumbling. Basketball cheer is also really fun. It incorporates a lot of what competitive cheer is with the routines you get to compete with at state and regions. Doing all the crowd cheers and having the screaming fans is always crazy.














I love to cheer.

No comments:

Post a Comment